Thursday, July 19, 2012

The graduation trip

It's been a week since I return from my graduation trip and I've been busy editing all the videos. It's the greatest enjoyment of life when you get to flash back to all the sweetest memories. And this trip is certainly one of them, I will cherish the friendship till the end of time. The greatest thing you can give is forgiveness, and I'm so glad that we have each other for 4 years.

I didn't take many photos because I find video making more enjoyable, I couldn't stop laughing looking at ourselves.

Day 1 &2:

Day 3&4:

Day 5:

Day 6:

Day 7&8:

As usual, our random and absolutely normal act:

And those not appear on the big screens:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5PprFVM7U8&feature=youtu.be

I seriously believe that we can make a movie, judging from our acts. Looks professional and authentic. I mean, what else can you ask for, a bunch of friends that are willing to act funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment