Saturday, September 6, 2014

Root . Embrace

Hanfu Camp 30/8-1/9/14
Only because my computer can't type Chinese words that I wrote this post in English. It has been ages since I wrote that many Chinese words in 3 days. The venue is just perfecto, if only if the organiser learnt to coordinate better and be more well-mannered, I won't give that many comments.

I took very few pictures. This picture was taken on the last day at the Sky Terrace of Chin Swee Temple.

3 Favourite things:
- The cool weather and clean air
- The beautiful and majestic temple
- Adding more volume to my bucket of water

3 Not so happy things:
- Brainwash-orientated lecture
- People clueless about the Chinese civilisation
- MSG overloaded meals

3 First time experience:
- Drive to Genting Highland
- Can't recognise my own name in the certificate. Come~on la
- "Han-style" Archery...I know I have some talent with this




No comments:

Post a Comment