I always think…if only I can go back in time…if…
But the fact is what I can do is to accept the truth that the thing had happened. I'm not a perfectionist but I get frustrated when things don't meet my expectation...worst still when that thing affects others...due to my carelessness... Telling myself I must perform well and do better for my team but the more I try, the more I fail to reach my aim. Am I setting my goal too high or the aims can only be achieved in my dreams…and dreams remain as dreams…
And why people always want something big from me? I have things that I’m passionate about and sometimes I have to give up in order to give in. I never want anything in return but don’t just take me for granted. I’m a normal human being, an ordinary person who just want to lead a simple and happy life. That’s just the thing I’m looking for, it’s not hard after all. Why???
(wrote with frustration)
No comments:
Post a Comment