Monday, April 26, 2010

\(>,<)/

It's the busiest semester yet. Now is the exam period and I feel that my busy life is taking a hit on my academic performance. I struggled in the last 2 papers and still have 4 more to go. I don't know what's going on with myself, seem to have lost my direction. I don't want to lost my dean's list title again like last year. Sometimes, I don't really understand myself. I can be very sporty and relax with sports but very competitive and serious when it comes to academic. What if I have double identity like Jekyll and Hyde? lol...
By the way, semester break is just around the corner and I'm looking forward for a good rest and meeting up with old friends again. =) GO ON, JING YI !

(correction : ok, maybe I am competitive in both sports and academic but it's totally different when I deal with it. =P)

No comments:

Post a Comment