Monday, March 5, 2012

MASUM 2012

Life is like racing. We don't get to choose the lane we run, the team we want or the competitors we race. We can say life is unfair. Hmmm...exactly~! But it doesn't mean that we should live on with it. I always believe that we can change our life. Not completely changing but I've been positive about many things in life.

We can choose to complain or we can choose to get over it. It's the choice we make that matters. And I choose to believe.

Those who complain can never learn to love. I always know that all the things I do are not meant to impress anyone. I never want to, I just want to improve myself, this I tell to myself everytime when I step onto the starting line. When I look up, it's the lane that I need to conquer. Good or bad, it depends on how I want to perform. And I know I want to bring out the best in myself. It doesn't matter if those on the adjacent lanes are national athletes, I just need to beat myself.

The most important thing is to finish strong to the best of your ability and feeling proud of all the efforts and sacrifice. And I have no complaints.


No comments:

Post a Comment