How would I describe a person who has just entered the working world?
I don't know anything about stock market price until I started working. The philosophy is pretty applicable.
Say, you are a new stock. You haven't show your ability so you have no value. But don't forget that you are an ever-rising stock.
So the most important thing when you are new is NOT about letting the market to value you, you need to create your own value.
When I enter the university, I spent my first year building my reputation in my college, second year and third year I aimed for more and finally, I earned more than expected.
It's not necessary to do what I have learnt, learning from what I am doing is more crucial. Soon again, I will be able to join these small pieces of puzzle, there are lots more to learn.
It's the same, it's just that, 'I have to start all over again'. But as I always say, 'I am ready'.
Ding dong .
ReplyDelete