Only idiots believe that the world is going to end tomorrow. And I am such an idiot my whole life.
To believe that everyday is my last day, to believe that everytime is my last time. I'm so glad that I never hesitate in those decision I've made. It's hard to decide what I want for myself sometimes but I know once I've decided I should never hold back. Holding back only slows me down, losses more opportunity to grow and narrows down my horizon.
My life is simple. Think, decide and do, and that has made me who I am today. I always think people are indifferent, equally talented, some live on without knowing what they are good at, some live expanding their strength, I am the kind of person who is in the middle. At least I know my strength and weakness, I tend to ignore. Ignorance is the worst attitude. Those who are ignorant will regret at world's end, those who are not enjoy living in every second.
If this idiot is to die tomorrow, it has scored a few 100 mark in exams, broken a few track records and made a few people happy. Shut up, wake up and move on, life shouldn't be drown by pessimism.
At least, the life is not wasted. Hey, the world isn't going to end, it's going to get better, I have lots more to do, although I have no regrets, I want to see how far I can go after my dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment