Monday, February 4, 2013

Fear

I have been fearless
occasionally nervous during competition.
Sometimes I want to know, what am I really fear of.


I finally registered for my first marathon. Although I have ran more than 20 road races, 80% of my races were 800m or less. I was restless these few days and I finally know one of my fear.

I am fear of things I've never done. I am fear of not being able to complete what I have started. Yes, I am so scared if anything is going to happen on 30 June 2013.

Although I know I will pretend that I am tough enough and I will say, "I am fine", I am really scared. I think if I can choose between running a full marathon or death, I'd choose to die.

At least what I can do right now is to prepare for it, train as hard as I think it is needed.

Hopefully by that time, I will be ready to face my fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment