Monday, April 15, 2013

When darkness could be the new bright.

The law of attraction is similar to the principles that I've holding for years.
It's kinda scary when your thoughts lead to your most desired.

At once, things that are seemed to be so firm disappear.

When I start to forget, it comes back to me.
I wonder what else awaits me.
The path seems so uncertain but I knew it's my desire.

When I want to give up, it gives me hope.
I anticipate what's installed for me.
The light seems so dim but it's not complete darkness yet.

I wish to stop thinking about it.
I just don't know how to give up.

I wish I can be a little less tough
Or pretend to be weak.
So it will stop.

Once again, I'm lost in the sea of uncertainty.
Please stop, please stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment