When you realise that your first OD triathlon is coming in 2 months time, you forget how to joke.
My past experience (2 so far) had taught me that I need to change my "frog style" to "front crawl", or else I will be fully burnt out in the cycling leg.
Swimming is my weakest leg in triathlon, I know since day 1. Nor I am good in cycling, I often misjudge my stamina, cycling is not as easy as it looks. After these 2 weak legs, I have no choice but to drag myself (instead of dash) to the finish line.
I need to figure out the best training strategy with 2days/week training. And it's hard. I can't afford to overtrain on Saturdays and have no strength to continue on Sundays.
I have the will to finish what I have started but I want to finish strong this time.
More time in the water, more power in the paddle and stronger stride to the finish.
Training is going to be hard.
Let the game begin.
No comments:
Post a Comment