Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Trip Memo

After this hectic semester, all of us want to have something special to say bye bye to our 2nd year. We had a 2days 1night outing. So after the trip, I decided to highlight some special moment of the trip so I make the photos into video. After many trials, I finally uploaded this video(after I compressed it into smaller file size)



Ancient fortress? Good food? Biodiversity?Beautiful hill? Mangrove swamps? Pretty beaches? Endless paddy fields? Paranormal activities? Ask Selangor and here’s the answer. From Klang to Kuala Selangor and Sekinchan, we had tasted delicacies that these places are famous for. The swamp, hill, beach and paddy field, indescribable is the only word. We watched the sunset and celebrated the night under the Christmas trees, unwrapping surprises one by one. We played too much and took too 'few' photos, just try to be low profile like KES does. LOL...what's next?


This is the second video I made one week after the first one.

The athletic side of us, playing and acting...in our own world. Plus some funny photos of us during the trip to end up this video. =)

Frankly speaking, this was the third time I brought friends to my hometown. (First time was with Ing Ting and Sze Yhinn while the second time was my ex-roomie, Yee Len) This time, I think I showed them almost everything they can see with the limited time.

In a nutshell, it was a memorable trip indeed. And for sure, this trip had enhanced our friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment