Today is the 20th day I am staying in Sekinchan this year. For a person who is studying in Kuala Lumpur, this is a really scary statistics and seriously, I don't feel like a Sekinchan person anymore. By the way, I finally get to have some rest and good time at home. Throughout this busy 2nd year, I have learned a valuable lesson - no matter how busy life is running, never ever forget your family.
Afternoon, I had some entertainment watching Uber Cup final. I seldom felt so restless watching sports, shouting the lungs out of my mouth and sweating(due to the hot weather), not even while I was watching the Thomas Cup Semifinal (Malaysia vs China) yesterday. Most people would expect that China to win since they have the world's top players in the lineout. But the Korean shocked the world proving that even they may not have the best players, the fastest smashes, they have the biggest heart than any other players today. They won 3-1 against the Great Wall of China. They fought with courage and spirit that no words can describe, I saluted them with "my head and four limbs on the ground".
I think China failed to handle the pressure when they lost the first point to Korea and didn't regain strength to overcome the spirit of Korean players. This is what happened when we were put under pressure. Certain pressure can push us to strive upon our limit but once it exceed the limit, we will break no matter how strong or powerful you are.
I don't practice any religion but I have self-belief. And most of my self-belief is gained from the sports I played and sometimes I am emo, specifically agressive and cool. (*I think most sports people behave like me. Maybe that's why I don't talk much while playing sports - self meditating, acting cool and playing psychology game, I guess. LOL...) I felt inspired watching ordinary people doing extraordinary things. Thanks to the Korean. Now I know that I must not push myself too hard sometimes because my friends told me that my face is damned scary when I get serious. I should manage stress in a better way. (*no more scary face next time, I try)
Believe the unbelievable, achieve the unachievable. I can because I believe and I can achieve it.
No comments:
Post a Comment