Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Terms and condition applied

Some acquaintance, we met and we said 'good bye!'
some friendship last a few days, like those I've met in camps.
some friendship shatter through time,
some just couldn't go deeper,
some worth sharing my heart
and some last forever.

We know that we are born with weaknesses, we learn to accept. But acceptance has its limit when we abuse it. I wonder why my heart volume is so variable for different people, sometimes it changes with time.

I am nice to all who enter my life, but not all leave with smile.
Friendship is not measured by the years we had nor by fun we had. I don't have a definition for friendship as anyone who makes my feel better than being alone is my friend, just don't hurt me.

'Words' can be 'sword' when you misplace it, stubbing right into my heart. After all the wounds, I can still be your friend but with terms and condition applied as my pierced heart will not be that strong again.

No comments:

Post a Comment