Wednesday, January 1, 2014

First Post of 2014

Finally, something not related to running, at least not more than 40%.

People would normally write their new year resolution at this time of the year. Why should I do something which is so mainstream?

Looking at my performance in 2013, I should deserve a "F".

Most of the time, "I'm busy" is the answer you get whenever you approach someone. Telling others that you are busy is indifferent from avoiding responsibility and procrastinating.
Read why busy isn't respectable anymore.
Gotta procrastinate less and become "BETTER", not "BUSIER" although sometimes, I am really busy.

But there should be some justification to my weight gain with my increase mileage--->I am being NOT PRODUCTIVE
RUN further & faster, SWIM & CYCLE by improving techniques.

2013 allowed me to settle down on most things, 2014 would be a good year for me to do MORE things, things I want to DO.
Gotta WORK diligently smart, SPEAK with eloquence. 

This post might not resemble what I think right now, I just want to stay awake...since 4.30am.
*yawn*


No comments:

Post a Comment