This was my first flight and the destination was Sabah. The first thing I noticed was all the plat number on the cars start with S and end with alphabet (A,K,Y etc)
I came here just to climb the mountain. Yup, Mount Kinabalu. On the way, I felt quite comfortable because I was worrying about getting cultural shock here. It turned out to be fine. Well, except for the Catholic churches, I accounted over 20 of them and only 2 mosques on the way to Kinabalu Park.
Hmmm...I kinda love this place as it is very peaceful and secured, unlike those busy and never-ending business back in uni life. This is definately the type of vacation detination before I end my sophomore year and start my third year. The state capital city, Kota Kinabalu, is a nice city, the size is just like Teluk Intan or Kuala Lumpur in the 70's.
I know I will return for more.
No comments:
Post a Comment