Strange, I wrote 2 posts within these few days but I have to keep those amazing memories and experiences before I'm too busy to remember. Today is the second day of my third year and I already have many paper works to do. Oh, I wished I can stay at Sabah for few more days. Miss the calm sea and silent mountains because they are so soothing to look at.
Today is the 5th day after the climb to the peak as well. I set only one target for Mount Kinabalu adventure, that is the Low's Peak which is the highest point of the mountain. And yes, I did it. It was just 10 days before I found out about this trip and took me less than 3 seconds to decide, I never regreted.
I couldn't find a word to describe. If I have to say, it's simply AMAZING. There are so many wonderful things in the mountain that you have to see for yourself. Megabiodiversity, environment, the hike, the rock and many more that we don't get to see in everyday life. This is certainly an eye-opening experience for those who love the natural environment and wish to escape from the busy-hussle life.
I climbed the 4th highest mountain in Malay Archipelago and it makes me want for more. I'm looking for another mountain beyond the clouds, probably after I graduate and have some financial stability because mountain climbing can be costly sometimes. =)
I never know my limit until I put myself to the ultimate challenge. I want those activities and adventure to fill my life and experience until I'm too old to do so.
Finally, looking back in those photos reminds me of the poster in Lin Hui's study table 'Your attitude determines your altitude' the mind is the factor that brought me to the peak of the mountain.
No comments:
Post a Comment