Monday, July 26, 2010

The path I refuse to take

I always remember that she once told me,"Budak yang ikhlas ialah budak yang akan berjaya." I don't have many mentors in my life and she is one of the very few who guides me through the years. I follow her guidance but somehow I find it hard to apply it in my uni life.

People take your effort for granted and you should be thankful when they don't take your effort as their effort. I have seen enough and I have ___how to say? Evolved? Evolve to become more adaptable to this cruel environment. Yes, the world is not round and there is nothing you can do to make the world goes round. At least I have learnt to be a little bit more selfish and 'cunning as a fox' so that I don't get taken for granted by others easily.

Someone says that don't judge a book by its cover but trust me, some people can be judged from the first impression and I get it right sometimes. Next thing, becareful of the way of speaking and doing things because eyes are watching. One small mistake and the whole world will know.

I may sound scary and very much a plotter but that is how I behave only when I feel threatened. You know, the survivor instinct. I'm still the old me who is quiet yet noisy, smile too little with strangers and an obedient follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment